White Christmas!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Is White Christmas too kitsch these days? In the time of fancy truffles and cake pops? Well I don't think so, although its not something I see too often anymore at this time of year. This is my recipe and I use lollies but you can of course use the traditional fruit. Again this makes the perfect gift!


Ingredients
1 cup powdered milk
1 cup of icing sugar
1 cup coconut
3 cups rice bubbles
1 cup of chopped snake lollies
250g copha

Method
1. Place dry ingredients into a bowl.
2. Melt copha in a saucepan.
3. Pour melted copha over dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
4. Press into a baking try lined with baking paper.Make sure the paper hangs over the edge so you can easily remove when set.
5. Put in fridge until set, then remove and cut into squares.

1 comments:

Mel said...

I am so loving these recipes Kate! I haven't made White Christmas in years, and we used to make it with the fruit which not everyone likes - will definitely have to try it with the chopped snakes - kids will love it I'm sure!!